Morning everyone. The Simon Says Stamp Holly Jolly release is now available. This release is so much fun! Let me show you three cards I made using products from this release.
My first card is featuring the Chunky Trees and Holly die cuts. The bold outline of these dies have me wooing! The products I used on this card are:
- Simon Says Stamp Chunky Trees and Holly Die Cuts
- Simon Says Stamp Green Apple Cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp Assorted Holographic card stock
- Simon Says Stamp Big Scripty Greetings Holiday
- Distress Oxide Mustard Seed
- Distressed Oxide Fossilzed Amber
- Says Stamp Black Ink
My second card features the beautiful Fall Foliage Embossing Folder. The details on this embossing folder are amazing. Products used on the card are:
- Simon Says Stamp Fall Foliage Embossing Folder
- Simon Says Stamp You Matter Die Cut
- Crushed Olive Distress Oxide
- Barn Door Distress Oxide
- Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide
- Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide
- Vintage Photo Distress Oxide
- Hero Arts Vellum
- Tonic Crystal Glaze
- Trinity Stamp Gold Baubles
And for my last card I used the new Christmas Kitties stamp set. The cats in this stamp set are so adorable. Products used are:
- Simon Says Stamp Christmas Kitties
- Simon Says Stamp Scattered Stars Stencil
- Simon Says Stamp School House Red Cardstock
- Strathmore Watercolor Paper
- Sakura Koi Watercolors
- Gina K Designs White Glitz Glitter Gel
- Gelly Roll White Pen
- Clair’s Versafine Morning Mist Ink
Thanks for stoping by today. The Simon Says Stamp Holly Jolly release is available for purchase now! All products used are listed below. Affiliate links are used at no cost to you. Additional card supplies are listed below. Thank you for your support! Click on the icons below each product picture so shop.
Want more inspiration using Simon Says Stamp products. Click to check out my cards using the Simon Says Stamp!
Peg Frushour says
Love your projects!!